A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robere Missirian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robere Missirian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Missirian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Missirian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Missirian graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Missirian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robere Jannik Missirian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robere J. Missirian practice?
- Dr. Robere Missirian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robere Missirian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Granada Hills, CA.
See North Hollywood Surgeons.