A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robere Missirian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robere Missirian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Missirian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Missirian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Missirian graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Missirian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robere Jannik Missirian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robere J. Missirian practice?
- Dr. Robere Missirian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robere Missirian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Granada Hills, CA.
See North Hollywood Surgeons.