Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Avery
Dr. Robert Avery, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL, with another office in Montgomery, AL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Avery is affiliated with St Anthonys Medical Center, JMH Behavioral Health Services and Baptist Medical Center East. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Avery has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Robert Avery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.
Dr. Mukeshkumar Patel
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi27
Dr. Tiara Hypolite
Internal Medicine, Residency
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi6
Dr. William Smith
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi36