A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Avery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avery
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Avery, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Avery has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Avery FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Avery practice?
- Dr. Robert Avery has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Avery practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists, Montgomery Oncologists, and Montgomery Hospice & Palliative Specialists.