A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ball is Excellent. Dr. Ball has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital of City of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ball accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ball practice?
Dr. Robert Ball practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Ball, Dr. Bobby Ball, Dr. Robbie Ball, Dr. Rupert Ball