A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bass
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bass, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital At Deer Creek Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andrews Bass MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Bass practice?
- Dr. Robert Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bass practices Urology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Urologists.