Dr. Robert Bass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bass?

October 3rd, 2017

Professional and Personable

May 15th, 2017

Positive Experience Totally - Long Term Problems

Beginning with urinary incontinence, swollen prostate, failure of oral med treatment, was diagnosed and worked up for surgery, totally professional and kind, no pain beyond brought on by my illness, (did have catheter pain but eventually self-catherized easily). 2nd Surgery TURP--good results, office is responsive. Kind people. Dr. Bass is talented, causes no pain, and is interested in his patients.

August 31st, 2016

AWESOME! Very personable and down to earth. Does not have the "God" complex.

June 20th, 2016

Dr. Bass rocks!!!

May 17th, 2016

Ignores some medical conditions

He was not willing to investigate existence of low testosterone levels even though I have almost all the symptoms of such a condition and my life could be improved greatly by treating this condition, if I have it. This doctor simply looked at me and said, "Oh, no, you don't have that." Not sound medical practice.

December 4th, 2015

Mr.

Dr. Robert Bass thank you .......thanks GOD you are my best physician in Louisiana USA.

July 21st, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very thorough, personable and professional.

January 13th, 2015

THIS IS THE MOST CARING DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. HE WAS MY MOTHERS UROLOGIST AND I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE MET HIM. I WOULD RECCOMEND HIM TO EVERYONE! HE IS SWEET AND REALLY TAKES TIME TO HELP HIS PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES.

March 19th, 2013

He has no bedside manner whatsoever!!!!!!!!!One visit with him was one too many.Matter of factly states to patient what he finds and then orders test and leaves the room and you are told nothing about tests he ordered and the reason he ordered the test.

March 22nd, 2012

My appt was a referral from my primary physician. The new pt packet was mailed to me so I had all forms completed prior to arriving at dr's office. I arrived at my appt time, but the wait was still apprx 50 mins. I had researched my problem before hand so we got right to the point, the exam confirmed my problem and surgery was scheduled. I felt at ease with Dr Bass, he answered whatever question I had and did not make me feel rushed. I feel confident that my surgical procedure will be successful.

September 14th, 2011

Lack of attention

Had a 2 o'clock appointment. Dr. Bass did not enter the exam room with me until after 3:30 pm. No explanation and no apology. He then asked how I was feeling. Then told me there was a new procedure being done in office. He didn't perform and examination. He left the exam room and sent his nurse in with a packet that explains the procedure he spoke of. The doctor never returned to the exam room to explain and answer questions. I left the office dumbfounded.

August 27th, 2008

A Dr that cares

We were refered to this doctor by chance.Then we chose this dr to perform a life changing surgery.We had the choice to use Dr Bass or go to a larger hospital.We chose Dr Bass.It is a decision we will forever be thankful for.