A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Berg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Berg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Berg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Berg practice?
- Dr. Robert Berg has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Berg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.