A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Berg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Berg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Berg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Berg practice?
- Dr. Robert Berg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Berg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.