A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Block, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Block has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Block MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Block practice?
- Dr. Robert Block has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Block practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Turnersville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.