A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bonner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bonner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bonner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Bonner practice?
Dr. Robert Bonner practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists.