Learn more about Dr. Robert Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bonner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bonner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bonner MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Bonner practice?
- Dr. Robert Bonner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bonner practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA.
See Riverside Internists.