Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. CitySearch.
Jan 6th, 2014

I too find Mary (or Merrie) to be quite rude in dealing with my husband & I. Not quite sure what her problem is. She is cold & abrupt.

glad you were there when I needede you show details glad you were there when I needede you
Nov 14th, 2012

thanks for you'r excellent treatment.. you are supper. THANK YOU

superb show details superb
Dec 26th, 2011

skilled, caring,spends necessary time

The Best! show details The Best!
by dlabye on Nov 5th, 2008 on kudzu.com

After having been told that I had cancer, I went to Dr. Brenner for a second opinion. He spent more than an hour getting to know me and my medical history. He performed a procedure and had a pathologist check the biopsies. Do I have cancer? No! Will I still need to undergo surgery? Yes. When next we met, he explained everything to me. As the nurses at the surgical center agreed, Dr. Brenner is thorough. Thank God for him! He is ably assisted administratively by Merrie. Five stars for her, too!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Sensitive Plus! show details Sensitive Plus!
by Chasrles Snead on Sep 24th, 2008

Without a doubt, Dr. Brenner is a caring person. When in his company, I felt that I was his only patient and he would spend all of the time needed with me to put me at ease and take care of my concerns. During and after a Colonoscopy, he was king, gentle and caring. One could not ask for a more qualified Doctor. Dr. Brenner is also a Crusader for all to have their Colonoscopy as needed.

by trishamcgill70 on May 9th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Comforting show details Comforting
by trishamcgill70 at Citysearch on May 9th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Having gone through two procediures with Dr. Brenner was very nerving and hard to deal with and he and his office and complete staff made the experience easy and very very calming. I would recommend Dr. Brenner for all medical needs. Procedures that Dr. Brenner are not the easiest to deal with but they are VERY needed. I was not wanting or willing due to specific reasons BUT Iam so glad I did. It was easy, fast and really NO BIG DEAL !!!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Allergy Specialist show details Allergy Specialist
by Citysearch User on Nov 6th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Very professional office, top rated Doctor in the allergy area. Up to date knowledge of newest medicines and invloved with constant research...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com