A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Burke MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Burke practice?
- Dr. Robert Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Burke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.