Robert A Butler II MD Patient Reviews

3.2

November 18th, 2015
I have had an orthopedic physician treat me for 6 weeks with a broken ankle and what I was charged for a simple procedure - 1 visit cost more more than my fractured ankle.

August 2nd, 2012
Overlooking Symptom
My son has been going to Dr.Butler for over a year,for leg injury. Dr. Bulter form of treatment was wearing brace and physical therapy and that only helped temporailly. I will speak with him about the possibility of surgery.

March 29th, 2011
Joke!!!!!!
This place is a joke.. knee is in worse shape than what is was prior to surgery. Dr.Butler wont listen. He cut me off when telling him what the problem was (post surgery) I could hear him yelling at a ptns. while I waited for 1.5 hrs in the exam room. Horrible bedside manner!!! STAY AWAY!!! I have to go to another DR now bc im in terrible pain and knee still makes a nasty pop.. I couldnt tell him that bc he wouldnt let me talk!!!!

October 13th, 2010
Glenn G
I have seen Dr. Butler and his staff twice and never had any issues. Everyone was very nice and professional. I curremlty elected for dr butler to do a sublateral release. And I am very confident that he will do a good job!!!! His Nurse Crystal Rocks!!!!!!