A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Capone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Capone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Capone, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Capone graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Capone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Capone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Capone practice?
Dr. Robert Capone practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Hackettstown, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Critical Care Practitioners and Cedar Knolls Pulmonologists.