A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Carter practice?
- Dr. Robert Carter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Carter practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.