Learn more about Dr. Robert Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Carter practice?
- Dr. Robert Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carter practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors.