Learn more about Dr. Robert Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Carter practice?
- Dr. Robert Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carter practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors.