A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Carter practice?
- Dr. Robert Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carter practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors.