A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chase, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chase has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Incline Village Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chase accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans