A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chase, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chase has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Incline Village Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Chase MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Chase practice?
- Dr. Robert Chase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chase practices Otolaryngology near Truckee, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Truckee Otolaryngologists.