A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chase, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chase has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Incline Village Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Chase MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Chase practice?
- Dr. Robert Chase has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chase practices Otolaryngology near Truckee, CA.
See Truckee Otolaryngologists.