A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cole is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Cole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Human Resource Institute of Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Cole MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Cole practice?
- Dr. Robert Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cole practices Psychiatry near West Yarmouth, MA.
See West Yarmouth Psychiatrists.