Learn more about Dr. Robert Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Cook practice?
Dr. Robert Cook practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.