A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cook has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Cook MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Robert Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cook practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.