A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cook has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Cook MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Robert Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cook practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.