A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cooper is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Cooper has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Cooper practice?
- Dr. Robert Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cooper practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Cardiologists.