A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert D'Amico is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Amico, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. D'Amico has 20 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A D'Amico MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Robert D'Amico has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert D'Amico practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.