Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert D'Amico is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Amico, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. D'Amico has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. D'Amico practice?
Dr. Robert D'Amico practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.