Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert D'Amico is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Amico, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. D'Amico has 20 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A D'Amico MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Robert D'Amico has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert D'Amico practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.