A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Davis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Heritage Hospital
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Davis MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Davis practice?
- Dr. Robert Davis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Davis practices Surgery near Windsor, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Edenton, NC and Greenville, NC.
See Windsor Surgeons.