Learn more about Dr. Robert Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 74 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Davis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Davis practice?
- Dr. Robert Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Davis practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Berlin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Berlin Primary Care Doctors and Berlin Internists.