A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Donohue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Donohue, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Donohue has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donohue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans