A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Donohue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Donohue, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Donohue has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Donohue MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Donohue practice?
- Dr. Robert Donohue has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Donohue practices Ophthalmology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, NJ.
See Trenton Ophthalmologists.