A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dowling is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dowling
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Dowling Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dowling, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowling graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dowling has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Dowling MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Dowling practice?
- Dr. Robert Dowling has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dowling practices Urology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Urologists.