A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dowling is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dowling, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowling graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dowling has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Dowling MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Dowling practice?
- Dr. Robert Dowling has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dowling practices Urology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Urologists.