A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ecker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecker graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ecker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Status Primary Care Affiliate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ecker MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Ecker practice?
- Dr. Robert Ecker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ecker practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists.