Dr. Robert Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Edwards?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Robert Edwards?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 13th, 2016

Painful leg veins

I had very painful varicose veins in my legs. Dr. Edwards and his clinic treated my veins and now they are gone and I am very happy. Thank you!

October 12th, 2016

Healed Ulcer

I had a leg ulcer that would not heal despite my going to a wound care center for years. My family doctor thought it would be due to having varicose veins in my legs. I saw Dr. Edwards and he agreed. He spent time to explain the reason why the ulcer would not heal. I used to have to wear tight binding hose to keep it from getting worse. That is very hard to do in my line of work. After his care and procedure, the ulcer has completely healed and I am grateful. I can wear shorts again without worrying about getting an infection on that wound because it is gone! This changed my life for the better! I highly recommend Dr. Edwards for people with vein problems.

August 22nd, 2016

If I could turn back time

I had swelling in my ankle and was advised by Dr Edwards that the vein closure procedures would definitely help. It has been 2 years since my procedures were done and I have had nothing but problems since. The pain in my leg is unbearable. I was left with a huge bruised spot/knot/indent ion on the back of my leg where the catheter was inserted. I do not wear shorts because of this. To top it off, I have swelling on a daily basis, much worse than before the procedures. I would give anything to be able to turn back time and not have what feels like a "ruined" leg.

May 11th, 2016

Excellent Results from Varicose Vein Procedure!

I am very impressed with the care I received from Dr. Edwards and his staff. He is an extremely skillful surgeon with a remarkable knowledge of vein care. I had issues with my varicose veins for many years and now my legs are pain free and looking better as well. My health has clearly improved, my energy is better and I can get around better than before. I would highly recommend Dr. Edwards because he genuinely cares, he is professional and he makes an investment in the health and well being of his patients. Thank you Dr. Edwards and your staff!

April 4th, 2016

BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR

BEWARE OF THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is all about money! He does not tell you on that he has lost a malpractice suit.It is no where on his website and does not show up on the doctorwiki.org web site! This doctor decided to do varicose vein procedure on my wife after she had open heart surgery. The surgery was mitro valve surgery where the heart surgeon replaced her valve with a titanium valve. He took her off her blood thinner and caused her to suffer an anurisum. She does not have a cranium on the right side of her head and is dormant on the left side of her body. This was done because he Dr. Edwards decided to use her as a experiment. He had just started this kind of surgery! So please be careful with this so called doctor all he wants is your MONEY!!!

October 1st, 2013

Successful Vein Surgery

My surgery was a total success. My legs would ache and hurt which kept me up at night. Dr. Edwards and his staff were very professional and instructed me before, during, and after my vein surgery. Now my legs feel and look great and I am very happy..!!! I highly recommend any person to their office because they are the best in this part of the world.

September 19th, 2013

Great surgeon!

I have had pain with my legs and veins for years. I went to see Dr. Edwards and he reassured me that he could help. His staff always made me feel at ease during check ins. Dr. Edwards explained the problem with my veins and gave me different choices. I was very happy with the results and I would recommend him to my family and friends.

August 2nd, 2013

This guy is

This guy seems to live off of phamaceutical sales reps perks. I've seen them bringing him lunch which makes me lose confidence in him havng an unbiased opinion.He sells procedures and drugsthat make the most money instead of whats best fpr the patient. Look up the news reports on this guy before you let him treat you.My procedure turned out ok, but there are better options here in Columbus

February 7th, 2017