A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Egan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Egan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Egan, MD is board certified in Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Egan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Egan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- St Helena Hospital Clearlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Egan MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Egan practice?
- Dr. Robert Egan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Egan practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Neurologists.