A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Egan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Egan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Egan, MD is board certified in Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Egan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Egan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Egan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Egan practice?
Dr. Robert Egan practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Saint Helena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Hidden Valley Lake, CA.
See Saint Helena Neurologists.