A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Eisenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Eisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Eisenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.