A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Eisenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Eisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Eisenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.