Learn more about Dr. Robert Erdin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Erdin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Erdin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erdin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erdin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erdin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Erdin practice?
Dr. Robert Erdin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Concord Orthopedic Surgeons.