Learn more about Dr. Robert Erdin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Erdin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erdin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erdin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Erdin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erdin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erdin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Erdin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Erdin practice?
- Dr. Robert Erdin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Erdin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Surgeons.