A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Erdin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Erdin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Erdin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erdin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erdin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Erdin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Erdin practice?
- Dr. Robert Erdin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Erdin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Concord Orthopedic Surgeons.