A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fleming is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fleming, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Fleming has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allan Fleming MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Robert Fleming has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fleming practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Jamaica Internists and Jamaica Pulmonologists.