A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fleming, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Out of State Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleming accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Fleming practice?
Dr. Robert Fleming practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Fleming, Dr. Bobby Fleming, Dr. Robbie Fleming, Dr. Rupert Fleming