Dr. Robert Forte MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 6th, 2016
I would never recommend him!!!!

December 6th, 2016
I would never recommend him!!!!

March 8th, 2014
Exceptional Doctor with over 27 years of experience.
I decided on Dr. Forte after being diagnosed with breast cancer. I wanted reconstruction after mastectomy. After consultation meeting with him I felt so at ease and knew he would be my Dr. I canceled my other appointment for second opinion. I went in with a list of 4o questions and was very pleased with the patience and time Dr Forte took to help me feel totally satisfied. Also his office staff, the ladies are the best. They are always kind, smiles and most helpful and willing to listen to my stories. I have had Dr Forte perform other procedures and am 100% satisfied. As I know you will be too.

April 16th, 2012
Excellent Physician
This physician and his office staff are wonderful people. The doctor is very genuine, empathetic and has an excellent professional mannerism. I recommend him without reservation if you want the best physician choose Dr. Forte. He is stern but caring. He is very knowledgeable and makes sure the job gets done. He is very respectable and a stellar physician. I have no complaints about him. He treats all of his patients as if they are his only patient. He answers questions throughly and ellicits a response and questions of his patients. He doesn't just rush out of the room his spends ample time and doesn't leave until he is sure that all questions have been answered. He is wonderful!

July 12th, 2011
We trusted Dr. Forte to perform plastic surgery on our one year old daughter's face in two areas and inside her mouth to remove scar tissue. We are very pleased with the results. Not only was he very caring, but he really took the time to answer all of our questions and concerns. The wait time was a little long, but I understand that everyone deserves to have Dr. Forte take his time with them to answer all of their questions and concerns, too. He has a quiet demeanor but do not mistake this for a poor bedside manner. We definitely recommend Dr. Forte.

April 5th, 2011
Wouldn't recommend.
Him and his nurse truly have no bedside manor.

January 13th, 2011
Dr. Forte is great! He introduced himself when he walked into the room and had a smile on his face. He took a thorough history and patiently listened to my concerns. Wondeful bedside manner!! I've been to many doctors and he is one of the best. He spent time with me and thoroughly explained his reasoning for everything! His staff was also wonderful! Highly recommend!

March 13th, 2010
Fred Reynolds
In 2003 I drove myself to emergency at Providence Hospital in Novi Michigan. I was a electrician (still am) had a accident and cleaved my right hand in half, thought my working days were over, long story short, the grace of god and the skills of Dr Robert saved my hand. He is a saint. Thank you Doctor.