A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fox is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fox, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Fox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Care Behavorial Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ajr Fox MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Fox practice?
- Dr. Robert Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fox practices Psychiatry near Avon, CT.
See Avon Psychiatrists.