A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fox is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fox, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Fox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Care Behavorial Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ajr Fox MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Fox practice?
- Dr. Robert Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fox practices Psychiatry near Avon, CT.
See Avon Psychiatrists.