Dr. Robert Gardner MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Cedar Crest, NM

4.7

February 20th, 2013
Where are you now>>
Dr Robert A Gardner was the best Dr. in all my 62 years. Now I cannot find him and I am very depressed. Please let us know where you went? Dr Gardner is the best. Please let us know where you are now?

September 22nd, 2010
Dennis C. Milks
Dr. Gardner is one of a kind. His professionalism, care for the patient, listening and diagnosis is superior to any other doctor I have ever seen. I feel lucky to have him as my Doctor. If you have to wait to see him it's because he treats everyone with personal care.

July 19th, 2009
No problem with Dr. Gardner, who is very kind and takes total interest in my special problems. However, his support at Presbyterian Health Services leaves much to be desired. Mistakes and misunderstandings during phone conversations are commonplace, and when I received written prescriptions, there were mistakes three consecutive times, making it impossible for pharmacy to fill them. I wish to make it clear I have the highest respect for Dr. Gardner, it's the Presbyterian staff and personnel that have shortcomings.

February 24th, 2009
nice person
DR Gardner, listens, so mant don't. He takes the time for you, YOu never feel rushed. They need more drs of his caliber. Good man, great Dr.

June 10th, 2008
Top Shelf Internist
Dr. Gardner is very professional and is the best internal medicine doctor I have seen throughout the course of my life. The result from each interaction I have with Dr. Gardner is a feeling that this guy is looking out for me. Plus, I always learn something new and informative during my appointments with him.