A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldberg, FACS, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Goldberg FACS, MD, and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Goldberg practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.