A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Goldstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Goldstein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Internists, Visalia Pulmonologists, and Visalia Critical Care Practitioners.