Dr. Robert Gordon MD Patient Reviews

3.4

September 6th, 2016
Not recommended for so many reasons.
Originally visited Dr. Gordon for Botox treatments. I had a great first visit. We talked at length. He asked me about myself, family, career, interests etc.. And told me about himself. After a couple of Botox visits, I hired him to do some other tests. I had to pay beforehand for one of the tests. The test malfunctioned but Dr. Gordon billed the insurance company and on the way out I asked for my $100 co-pay back. I was told that I couldn't have it but an office manager would contact me. I had to contact her in the end and after a month I was refunded. This was my fourth visit to Dr. Gordon and each time he asked my name, what I did for a living etc... as if it were my first visit. During another visit I took a test to see if I had a genetic condition. I told him I would like the results by phone. He claimed he wouldn't be a good doctor if he did that; so, I took off work to go back for an appointment, waited over an hour (for the second time) to be told my test was negative and he charged me $90 for a visit that didn't even last 3 minutes. On another visit for Botox, he told me that he was using a les expensive product but he trusted it because he used it on his wife. They could've told me they were using this product on the phone before I came in for the appointment. Apparently, he uses all these injections on his wife because every time I was there he told me he used on her whatever he was injecting me with. I don't really know what he is like as an OB/GYN but he certainly does not miss an opportunity to bill whoever for whatever he can.

March 11th, 2016
Horrible
This guy had little concern for me. He discussed my medical procedure in the open with patients and other doctors around. He gave me one option for my condition, hysterectomy then asked me if I wanted to pray about it with him. I had told him that I'm not religious. Thankfully I found a holistic nurse who help with my condition and I have a healthy baby too boot.

January 14th, 2016
Hysterectomy
I just had a DaVinci hysterectomy with Dr.Gordon and I'm post operative day 3 and I'm doing great. I had to write this review about him because I wasn't able to find any feedback from his patients experience. I was very nervous going in and having the surgery done. The surgery went very well, I have 5 small incisions, I stayed in the hospital over night only because I requested to stay. I had a failed HTA procedure ( ablation). I bled contioniously for 8 months and I was in serve pain. I'm feeling great now and I'm very happy with my results. I can't wait to fully heal and have my life back.

August 11th, 2015
Dr gordan has been Mr dr for 20 +years I trust him with my life he is a wonderful dr

April 9th, 2015
Dr. Gordon is the best so glad i found him

January 25th, 2014
Worst dr ever
This dr was the worst part of my high risk pregnancy. He had little interest in providing information on my baby's diagnosis, never remembered who I was or what was going on. It got so bad I had to find a new dr to perform an emergency c section. I tried so hard to make it work. His staff was made up of dim witted awful hags.

August 29th, 2011
Talked over my head and belittled my pain
My first visit with Dr. Gordon seemed ok. I had to wait for 45 minutes after my appointment time. He used more medical terminology than I would have liked, but he seemed nice. My second visit was a disaster. I had a procedure done to make sure my uterus was ok. I felt everything. He seemed confused by my pain. He commented on the fact that most women don't need as much Novocain as I needed. He referred to me as a "delicate flower" on several occasions, I finally asked not to use that term any more.After the procedure when my husband and I were talking with him he continued to use medical terminology, even after my husband asked him to dumb it down for us.I left his office feeling embarrassed and confused. I won't be returning.

July 11th, 2011
Dr. Gordon and staff went over and beyond to provide compassionate and professional service. Exceeded my expectations ~ not an easy feat.

March 6th, 2009
I think Dr. Gordon has become too interested in his other endeavors and neglects to give patients options that are traditionally offered since he has a particular interest in promoting his new endeavors, ie Her option, Botox, Interstim. I was never given any other options for my problems except for his interests.