A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Green, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Green has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Green MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Green practice?
- Dr. Robert Green has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Robert Green practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.