Learn more about Dr. Robert Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Green, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Green has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Green practice?
Dr. Robert Green practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.