Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by KENITA WINSTON on Oct 20th, 2014

EXCELLENT DOCTOR THAT CARES AND LISTENS TO YOU AND IS ACCURATE WITH EVERYTHING. LOVE HIM.

|  Dr. Greve has delivered 4 out of 5 of my children  |  show details
by Jaimie on Mar 3rd, 2014

Dr. Greve has delivered 4 out of 5 of my children and has never caused me to suspect unprofessionalism or the like. His bedside manner is aesthetic and his attention to detail phenomenal. Its a pity that some reviews didn't seem to justify his care. I can only testify to the care that I received. I can honestly say the relationship you build with those who care for your needs should be respectful on both sides. If we consider all the patients seen on any given day its amazing that the doctors still know their own name at the end of the day. If you feel a problem address it right away. It may be a misunderstanding that can be fixed. good luck every one!

|  Saved my baby  |  show details
by K jones on Oct 9th, 2013

I was reading all of the reviews and was shocked at some of the responses. What we fail to understand is everyone has their opinion as well as everyone's expectations are different as well. I walked into his office and the first day I knew I had to keep him as a doctor. I didnt need a sensitive woman, I didnt need someone to beat around the bush. i needed someone who was going to tell me what I needed and take care of me and my child. I started having pregnancy issues and was in the hospital for over 4 months. I saw dr greve everyday for that entire period. he reasured me to have faith that my child at 25 up until 36 weeks would be okay if I had faith. Of course i had failt. My faith is stronger than anything. It was a rough time and he was there for my family. he would joke with us and even answer all my questions whether or not I asked them 100 times before. again this was my experience and i will absolutely choose him again to deliver my child. I had a C section and he informed me about everything that was going to happen. he is a cool dude and he delivered Helena with ease and care. Thanks

|  Dr.greve is an excellent doctor!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

I became dr greves patient after a very difficult experience (stillborn)Dr greve and his staff were very caring and nice enough to not make me wait in a room full.of.pregnant women and babies after i had just lost mine....Very caring doctor.. spent as much time as we needed. I found out i was preg 2yrs later and although i had many prior pregnancies i had many loses (not under the care of drgreve i might add) but amazingly even after seeing specialists doctors had misdiagnosed why i had recurrent preg loss.... dr greve got it right an i gave birth to a beautiful baby boy!!! Thank u dr greve... without u this without a doubt would have ended tragically. Like the last time.

|  A complete blessing  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

For those people who post awful things about Dr. Greve, I don't know why you would post something so cruel. It seems to me that you would be the patient nightmare instead of the other way around. I enjoyed every visit with Dr. Greve for both of my pregnancies. he was caring, professional, and knowledgeable. he has superb bedside manners. When my friend got pregnant, I referred her to him, and she has enjoyed him as well. Shame to those people posting negative comments about a wonderful doctor.

|  Dr Grieve is a perverted crook  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Grieve congratulated us on our pregnancy twice because he didn't remember our first appointment. Then when we lost the baby (miscarriage) at 16 weeks, he walked into the room smiling and asked how it was going. He had no idea. He doesn't look at his patient's chart before seeing them. Also, Dr. Greve "examined" (violated) my wife's vagina every time we went in. We have a new Dr. Now, and he has examined her once the entire pregnancy and she is 8 1/2 months. We love our new Doc. Dr Greve is a perverted crook.

|  Most wonderful doctor EVER!  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

I've seen Dr. Greve for over 10 years now- even following him when he left another practice. I am always able to see him promptly, sometimes even the next day. He listens, cares, takes the time to explain, will admit when something is out of his area of expertise, and is willing to do whatever he can to correct female issues- whether it be OBGYN-related or not.I've seen many doctors over the years, and yet, whenever I have a problem, I know I can call and discuss it with him and he will give me the information I need. He will tell you straight up what is going on, and whether or not you need to be concerned. In my opinion, Dr. Greve is a keeper.

|  Horrible experience!  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

I was treated horribly by Dr. Greve & his office & I would never recommend him for female care! There is an unexplainable coldness & aloofness that came with him and the bottom line with him seems to just be green.There was not any real care involved. It was a terrible experience. Remember, that anyone on here can post so take that in mind when others post "great" reviews. I don't know how they can say they were treated sooooo great when I was treated poorly. How can a person be great with one person and cruel with the other? Someone is not being honest.You don't know who is really posting these reviews but I have to let you know that I was treated very, very, badly and I hope none of you experience what I experienced.

Aug 5th, 2010

Love Dr. Greve, don't love his practice.I put up with the waits though because Dr. Greve is very caring and takes the time to answer my questions.

Feb 9th, 2010

I love this Doctor!

|  Just out for the $$  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2009

This Doctor just does his work & has not respect for his patient's rights or privacy