Dr. Robert Greve Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Greve?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2016

Dr. Greve was very nice when he was in the room, but his time in the room always felt rushed. I had complications early on and I felt like the office was very dismissive and nonchalant, to a degree that I was very worried about. I had a chance of miscarrying and they would not allow me to do any additional sonograms to see if the baby was ok, they made me wait 10 weeks until my 20 week sono. I also wanted to have a natural birth and did not want to be induced. At the beginning of pregnancy, Dr. Greve was very accommodating. At 35-36 weeks, though, he started talking to me about inducing and was not as accommodating or supportive of my previous decisions. It felt like he had appeased me to keep me as a patient and then changed his tune as birth approached, once it was too late to change doctors. I got very anxious every time I had an appointment, because he pressured an induction on me for 6 weeks in a row. I was finally induced at 41 weeks. The office is very busy and feels very much like a cattle pen. One rainy day, I was 3 mins late and Dr. Greve refused to see me. I had to reschedule for 1.5 weeks from that date to speak with them about complications I was having postpartum. Dr. Greve is a nice person, and I know he has a lot of experience, but I just felt very much like a number to him and his staff and didn't feel much personal interaction or concern from them, even with sensitive topics.

August 23rd, 2016

Excellent Experience

Dr. Greve has a wonderful bedside manner. He patiently and clearly explained the procedure and next steps.

January 28th, 2016

Great Dr., Feel comfortable and trust with diagnostic and my recovery after a surgery was fast..

October 13th, 2015

Best Ob in Arlington tx. Love him

March 7th, 2015

He's very friendly as well as his staff. He's also has experienced in high risk pregnancy. He make sure you understand everything and double checks to see if you have any questions or concerns. I highly recommend using him and for my future pregnances as well.

January 8th, 2015

great doctor

Well, first let me say this, something is wrong with all the people who think that Dr Greve is a bad doctor...plz don't beleive them. i'm currently a patient of Dr Greve and he is great. Takes time to explain things, and as a patient with high risk pregnancy, he really knows is job.

October 20th, 2014

EXCELLENT DOCTOR THAT CARES AND LISTENS TO YOU AND IS ACCURATE WITH EVERYTHING. LOVE HIM.

March 3rd, 2014

Dr. Greve has delivered 4 out of 5 of my children

Dr. Greve has delivered 4 out of 5 of my children and has never caused me to suspect unprofessionalism or the like. His bedside manner is aesthetic and his attention to detail phenomenal. Its a pity that some reviews didn't seem to justify his care. I can only testify to the care that I received. I can honestly say the relationship you build with those who care for your needs should be respectful on both sides. If we consider all the patients seen on any given day its amazing that the doctors still know their own name at the end of the day. If you feel a problem address it right away. It may be a misunderstanding that can be fixed. good luck every one!

October 9th, 2013

Saved my baby

I was reading all of the reviews and was shocked at some of the responses. What we fail to understand is everyone has their opinion as well as everyone's expectations are different as well. I walked into his office and the first day I knew I had to keep him as a doctor. I didnt need a sensitive woman, I didnt need someone to beat around the bush. i needed someone who was going to tell me what I needed and take care of me and my child. I started having pregnancy issues and was in the hospital for over 4 months. I saw dr greve everyday for that entire period. he reasured me to have faith that my child at 25 up until 36 weeks would be okay if I had faith. Of course i had failt. My faith is stronger than anything. It was a rough time and he was there for my family. he would joke with us and even answer all my questions whether or not I asked them 100 times before. again this was my experience and i will absolutely choose him again to deliver my child. I had a C section and he informed me about everything that was going to happen. he is a cool dude and he delivered Helena with ease and care. Thanks

July 25th, 2012

Dr.greve is an excellent doctor!

I became dr greves patient after a very difficult experience (stillborn)Dr greve and his staff were very caring and nice enough to not make me wait in a room full.of.pregnant women and babies after i had just lost mine....Very caring doctor.. spent as much time as we needed. I found out i was preg 2yrs later and although i had many prior pregnancies i had many loses (not under the care of drgreve i might add) but amazingly even after seeing specialists doctors had misdiagnosed why i had recurrent preg loss.... dr greve got it right an i gave birth to a beautiful baby boy!!! Thank u dr greve... without u this without a doubt would have ended tragically. Like the last time.

October 13th, 2011

A complete blessing

For those people who post awful things about Dr. Greve, I don't know why you would post something so cruel. It seems to me that you would be the patient nightmare instead of the other way around. I enjoyed every visit with Dr. Greve for both of my pregnancies. he was caring, professional, and knowledgeable. he has superb bedside manners. When my friend got pregnant, I referred her to him, and she has enjoyed him as well. Shame to those people posting negative comments about a wonderful doctor.

April 1st, 2011

Most wonderful doctor EVER!

I've seen Dr. Greve for over 10 years now- even following him when he left another practice. I am always able to see him promptly, sometimes even the next day. He listens, cares, takes the time to explain, will admit when something is out of his area of expertise, and is willing to do whatever he can to correct female issues- whether it be OBGYN-related or not.I've seen many doctors over the years, and yet, whenever I have a problem, I know I can call and discuss it with him and he will give me the information I need. He will tell you straight up what is going on, and whether or not you need to be concerned. In my opinion, Dr. Greve is a keeper.