A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haines
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Haines Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haines, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haines graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Haines has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Haines MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Haines practice?
- Dr. Robert Haines has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Haines practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.