A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hart practice?
Dr. Robert Hart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.