Dr. Robert Alan Hart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Cervical Herniated Discs, Cervical Spine Diseases, and Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Spinal Fractures.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance