Learn more about Dr. Robert Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Hart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hart practice?
- Dr. Robert Hart has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR and Hood River, OR.
See Beaverton Orthopedic Surgeons.