A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Hart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hart practice?
- Dr. Robert Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.