Learn more about Dr. Robert Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hawkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hawkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Hawkins MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Hawkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hawkins practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Miamisburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Miamisburg Internists and Miamisburg Rheumatologists.