Learn more about Dr. Robert Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hawkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Hawkins MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Hawkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hawkins practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Miamisburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Miamisburg Internists and Miamisburg Rheumatologists.