A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hawkins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hawkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hawkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Hawkins MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Hawkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hawkins practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Miamisburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Miamisburg Internists and Miamisburg Rheumatologists.