Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Horvath
Dr. Robert Horvath, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Horvath is affiliated with Ne Methodist Hosp and Baptist Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Horvath has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Robert Horvath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Aamir Malik
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Migdalia Molina
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Ana Ballester-Fiallo
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi34