A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hull is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Hull graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hull has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Hull MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hull practice?
- Dr. Robert Hull has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hull practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Cape Coral Primary Care Doctors and Cape Coral Internists.