Learn more about Dr. Robert Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hyman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hyman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Hyman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hyman practice?
- Dr. Robert Hyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hyman practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists and Honolulu Pain Management Doctors.