A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hyman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hyman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Hyman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Hyman practice?
- Dr. Robert Hyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hyman practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists and Honolulu Pain Management Doctors.