A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jacob is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jacob, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jacob has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Jacob MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Robert Jacob has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jacob practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.