Learn more about Dr. Robert Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jacob, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jacob has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacob accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Jacob practice?
Dr. Robert Jacob practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.