A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jacob is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacob Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jacob, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jacob has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Jacob MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Robert Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jacob practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.