Dr. Robert Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Johnson?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 4th, 2015

Abide by the laws

The staff is the worst. I called them to ask questions, which I asked to be confidential, needless to say, they called the grandfather that I called and what questions I asked. This is not to happen. Then the lady up front stated to me that becuase of the questions I was asking about my granddaughter, by the way I'm on the list to talk to. The parents are not listed, even though they have a court order. They stated that they had to have the grandparents on it becuase the parents are under 18, as that she would have Dr Johnson call me that afternoon, needless to say 1 week later still no call.

October 19th, 2017