A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, FACP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Johnson FACP, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Oncologists, and Memphis Hematologists.