A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, FACP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Johnson has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Johnson practice?
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Oncologists, and Memphis Hematologists.