A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, FACP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Johnson FACP, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Collierville, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Oncologists, and Memphis Hematologists.