Dr. Robert Alan Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Radiology, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Neurological Surgery, Nuclear Medicine, and Surgery.
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Johnson practice?
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Radiology, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Neurological Surgery, Nuclear Medicine, and Surgery near Grand Forks, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Grand Forks Surgeons, Grand Forks Radiologists, Grand Forks Internists, Grand Forks Sports Medicine Doctors, Grand Forks Neurological Surgeons, and Grand Forks Nuclear Medicine Physicians.