Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Lifecare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Forks, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Devils Lake, ND and Roseau, MN.
See Grand Forks Surgeons.