A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Altru Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Johnson practice?
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, and Surgery near Grand Forks, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Devils Lake, ND and Southfield, MI.
See Grand Forks Orthopedic Surgeons, Grand Forks Neurological Surgeons, and Grand Forks Surgeons.