A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Lifecare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Forks, ND.
See Grand Forks Orthopedic Surgeons.