Learn more about Dr. Robert Kaufmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kaufmann, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufmann
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufmann graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaufmann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Kaufmann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kaufmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Kaufmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kaufmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.