A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kaufmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kaufmann, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufmann
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufmann graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaufmann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Kaufmann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kaufmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Kaufmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kaufmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fort Worth Endocrinologists.