Learn more about Dr. Robert Kaufmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kaufmann, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufmann
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kaufmann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufmann graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaufmann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Kaufmann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Kaufmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Kaufmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kaufmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.