Reproductive Endocrinologist, Obstetrics & Gynecology
Fort Worth Fertility PA
1800 Mistletoe Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-348-8145
Locations and availability (1)

|  FW IVF  |  show details
by Becca on Jul 11th, 2014

The infertility process is a daunting experience. Dr. Kaufmann not only excels at what he does, but is passionate about it. You absolutely have to trust the doctor you choose. I never doubted my decision in selecting him to help us in our journey. My husband & I are expecting twins and are so grateful to Dr. Kaufmann & his staff. I absolutely recommend him.

|  Patient Experience  |  show details
by Christi on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr. K and staff were great. I would highly recommend this facility for fertility issues. Everyone that I came in contact with from front desk to my nurse and to Dr. K himself was so personable and professional. My procedure was not successful. I did not achieve the desired results. However, I received great care, information, and sympathy when it was appropriate.

|  bogus, money is primary concern  |  show details
by yar swall on Feb 18th, 2014

First IUI done by kaufmann. Procedure he did took 3 seconds no equipment used. Only syrenge.. 2nd IUI took him approximately 5 minutes. Was completely differant procedure. Inserted tool in wife, used a light, took 2 attempts to insert syrenge. 3rd strike IVF. Didn't work. He said the extra embryos did not make it so nothing was saved or froze. 20, 000.00 dollars later????

|  Choose another Fertility doctor !!  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2013

First off let me say I thought Dr.Kaufmann was going to e such a great doctor, I was WRONG! I went through IUI which was unsuccessful & my question was why? Why can't I get pregnant I'm young and he had said everything was fine I have lots of eggs my uterus was fine my cervix and he even said my Fallopian tubes were fine also but the radiologist at the place I had my Fallopian tube xray had told me that my left tube looked blocked but the doctor said he reviews the exam & seemed to look fine so I believed him but my IUI was a fail, so I did not want to do another round of IUI like he suggested instead here I am one year later with a different fertility specialist in Dallas, this doctor wanted all medical records from Dr.Kaufmann including a disc in which the xray of my Fallopian tubes. Well the Doctor and i reviewed the disc and there you have it my Infertility issue BIG & CLEAR my left tube was in fact completely blocked & my right tube is half blocked so this is why It is so hard for me to get pregnant so my only choice now is ivf or wait longer to see if I get pregnant on my own. But why why why did Dr.Kaufmann not see this, why would he suggest IUI if my tubes were blocked? Why would he just take our money like that knowing IUI would be a total fail because of my tubes?! I would not recommend Dr.Kaufmann he was such a disappointment. Going through infertility is such a heartbreaking situation, all we want is good care and a knowledgable caring physician to help and understand you. He obviously is not it.

|  VERY DISAPPOINTED  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

I'm sad to say that I will be looking for surgery physician. I have been trying to get pregnant post op and was successful only to be saddened with the loss of my baby. Now the hard part is the bleeding and going through the miscarriage. When I asked about getting a note for work do I could have my miscarriage at home I was told ok by the nurse. Only to be called hours later and told "oh he said he doesn't write notes for bleeding" I'm sorry I'm having a miscarriage. She said he said it didn't matter. I was rather disappointed because I just lost my baby and don't understand how "it's no big deal" wow! I am in shock that I'm supposed to "treat it like it's just a period" the nurse told me that Dr. Kauffman said "its just like a period" well I'm only sorry that you all see this occasionally and have become numb to the situation. I am disgusted to say the least. My baby was my baby and not just "a period"

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
by Amy Williams on Apr 11th, 2013

My favorite thing about Dr Kaufmann is despite him being one of the smartest people I know, he is super easy to talk to, and breaks down even the most complicated subjects in terms anyone(even men) can understand. Infertility is depressing, complicated, confusing, and daunting financially, but Dr K and his staff always made us feel there was light at the end of my 42 year old tunnel. We have referred 2 other couples to Dr Kaufmann, and they have all been so happy with him and his staff. Look no further, he's the best!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Ashley on Feb 24th, 2013

Dr. Kaufmann is an excellent doctor! I absolutely loved our experience with him. He performed surgery on me, as well as IVF, which worked the first time around. He's compassionate, funny, very caring, and puts you at ease. He spends lots of time with you in his office, makes personal phone calls, and he and his staff are all very kind and professional - even after my numerous phones calls and a million questions. I would, and have, recommended him to others. I wish I could see him through my pregnancy and delivery!

|  He really does care!  |  show details
by Lily on Jan 29th, 2013

Love Dr. K!Best bedside manners and has such a great sense of humor to help ease the nervous jitter

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Elena F on Jan 22nd, 2013

Dr. K was very friendly and open at the very first appointment. All the procedures were performed by him very carefully. Some ultrasounds were made by another doctor who alsways consulted with Dr. K. Also the stuff looked at how to help with financing IVF medicines which were not covered by insurance. It was great experience. I would 100% recommend him to my friends.

|  First Class  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

Upscale office & atmosphere. Very helpful staff especially when I called many times prior to the appointment to ask questions. Left feeling like I had made a really good decision.Dr. was very professional,attentive and laid out an agressive plan. Insurance person was very helpful as well. Nice staff!

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

During our first meeting, to be honest, I was not sure what to think. The very first visit was very involved and was not like anything I have ever experienced with a doctor. We thought he was a little goofy because he tried to make the mood light by making jokes. Our first 2 attempts were unsuccessful and was feeling discouraged at that point and very emotional. My husband called him without me knowing and I was surprised to get a personal phone call from him at night to make sure I was doing ok and talked me through it. I was impressed with his dedication and compassion. He has gone through a similar process and can really empathize. Nevertheless, a year after that conversation, we were lucky enough to be pregnant with twins. And 3 months after we had the babies, we ran into him in a restaurant and he was even first to say hi and remembered us. He took pictures and fussed over the babies. Yes, the waiting time in the office is long (bring books), but now I understand it is because they are so popular and good at what they do thay they have so many patients and devote time to you. The staff have been very sweet and you can tell that they have a lot of experience in this field. We are very grateful to him and his staff. I have recommended him to lots of friends.

Aug 30th, 2012

Some times the wait can be a little long but it is definitely worth it in my opinion...we are seeing Dr. Kaufmann for the second time and he is every bit as amazing as I expected. The first time I saw him I was pregnant immediately and am confident for the same results this time! Bedside manner is awesome as well, it is like talking to one of our friends...makes you feel right at ease!

Aug 15th, 2012

So glad we went to Fort Worth Fertility! Dr. Kaufmann was wonderful and we conceived on our first IUI procedure. We had previously been to another fertility clinic (Tulsa Fertility)--that drained our savings (cost us over $5,000). FWF was so much more affordable (under $1,000), and the staff was courteous. Dr. Kaufmann called me at home to congratulate me on my pregnancy. I wish we still lived in the Fort Worth area, because I would love to go back to him for our second pregnancy attempt. You won't regret going there!

|  Dissatisfied  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

The front office staff is very rude and difficult to work with. Several times they called me regarding the wrong patient and overall the front office is the reason why I will not be returning.

Aug 1st, 2012

At my first visit to this office I felt like I had made the right choice. I had a lengthy visit spending a lot of time with Dr Kaufmann. I will start my hopefully last IVF treatment this Fall. He is the Dr all my friends have gone to to get pregnant. I was very impressed also with His staff and Dr Elkins .

|  Very Helpful office  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

My Husband & I went for a second opinion. So glad we did! He explained in detail how he would do our treatment plan.The other Dr. I went to before did not care the IVF did not work. Was not going to change anything about my treatment. I cannot wait to try IVF with Dr. Kaufmann. I see know why he has such high ratings

|  NOT YOUR NORMAL DOCTOR  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2012

This is not your normal doctor. Dr. Kaufmann is the most compassionate, caring, and honest fertility doctor. I previously went to another DFW fertility clinic dealing with 2 other doctors; so, I have something to compare him too. I'm not too keen on his office staff; but, Dr. K's greatness outweighs their not so friendliness personalities. Don't waste your time with any other fertility doctor, book an appointment with him and you'll be writing these same comments. As a bonus, he also has a great personality and may have you in stitches laughing by the time you leave his office. My husband also is very pleased with Dr. K as well. Dr. K definitely did not miss his calling in life! His success rates in fertility treatments speak for themselves.

|  worth the wait  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

Very caring staff, extremely focused on taking care of the patients. We had to wait 20 minutes for our first appt but everyone from the receptionist to Dr Kaufmann acknowledged this. I now know why he runs late. He spent an hour with us discussing our case! Extremely professional,laid out a plan for us. My ob/gyn says he is the best as what he does .

Apr 1st, 2012

HE IS GREAT,MAKE YOU FEEL REALLT COMFORTABLE, REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS HE IS #1 IN MY BOOK!

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Kaufman exceeded both mine and my husband's expectations. We have been through fertility issues with another fertility clinic; so, we have something to compare Dr. Kaufmann too. He is caring and wants to know your story. We didn't feel like a number in the system. He spent one hour and 15 minutes with us discussing our story. He related to us since him and his wife went thru the same situation we are currently are undergoing. This doctor is in business for all the right reasons. His success with fertility speaks for itself. He is above average when you compare to other fertility doctors. Great bedside manners!

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

From the minute I walked in the clinic I was greeted with smiles and professionalism. Dr. K immediately put me as ease in our initial consultation, asking pertinent questions while squeezing in a few jokes. The nursing staff is very encouraging with outstanding follow-up...Amy called me with my lab results in record time. This was our first visit with an REI and we are excited that we do not need to look any further.

|  Great first impression  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

We went to another fertility doctor and are so glad we kept looking. Dr. Kaufmann's office offers much more individual care than other fertility clinics. We saw him on the first visit not a nurse. Everyone from the front desk to the clinical staff was great. Very excited to begin our treatment. His pregnancy rates for IVF are very high,

|  LOVE this Dr.!  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

I love everything about this place and these people. We would have Dr. K be our OB and pediatrician if we could. He was so right on with every step in helping us achieve our goal. I am 35, unexplained infertility, Dr. K removed a uterine polyp last August('10), started my 1st IUI cycle, then 2nd, both failed. All the while letting us decide the next step, never pushy- just honest and realistic. In Feb, '11, we had our 1st IVF...I'm now 15 weeks pregnant with our first child. If you do the math, Dr. K was successful 6 mos after we met. That's pretty amazing when you've been trying for years. I can't leave out his amazing staff. We became attached to Erica, Amy, Kristi, Leesa, Jennifer, Amber...I could go on, but you get the idea. Expensive, yes. Totally worth it.

Mar 23rd, 2011

A Doctor that is passionate about what he does and it shows. He always made time for my list of questions. He has very good pregnancy rates which is why we went to see him. Our OB/GYN highly recommended him above others.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

Dr. Kaufmann and his staff were a breath of fresh air compared to the other clinic we started our treatment at. We did IVF and were successful with Dr. Kaufmann. He was always very caring and professional and most of all positive with us. we are so thankful we found this clinic.

|  Will Recommend to Everyone  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

Dr. Kaufmann has been an amazing Dr. to my husband and me both. We started seeing him in October 2009, and he and his staff have been helpful, caring, and "like part of the family" from day one. Everyone is very sensitive to the sometimes stressful reasons you come to see Dr. K. The embryology lab staff members are spectacular as well. My husband and I both feel blessed to have found Dr. K.We did our first fresh IVF cycle and got pregnant, but m/c at 4.5 weeks, but are now 10 weeks pregnant from our first frozen cycle! Thank you Dr. K and staff for being so fantastic and welcoming to us both!

|  Well respected by my ob/gyn  |  show details
May 15th, 2010

Referred to him by my doctor.I love my ob/gyn and did not think I could find anyone as compassionate.I had to wait a little for one appointment but at least he acknowledged it and spent a lot of time with me on my visit. He has new IVF center and I am pregnant after my first attempt with IVF. Thank you Dr. Kaufmann!

|  Husband's perspective  |  show details
May 13th, 2010

I was pretty nervous when we went to meet Dr. Kaufman but he put us at ease instantly. I knew the problem was on my side of the bed but he did a quick and efficient evaluation of us both. We had no option but IVF and, after our 1st try, we are pregnant.We will never forget Dr. Kaufman. Smart, friendly and efficient. A great staff too.

|  Great physician  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2009

We had a great experience with Dr. K. He is very thorough and has excellent manner. Knowing that it is not the norm to have a very knowledgeable physician who is good at what he/she does and has bedside manner, my wife and I were very impressed with Dr. K because he has it all. Dr. K even called us after we were transferred to the regular OB/GYN and then we miscarried. We highly recommend him!

|  Best Fertility Doctor in Dallas Fort Worth  |  show details
by Sarah Huwin on Oct 2nd, 2008

Dr. Kaufman is extremely knowledgable about infertility, and also truly respects the patient and has the patient's best interest at heart. I highly recommend this doctor for anyone seeking fertility treatment. The only downside is that he is so good, it maybe challenging to get an initial consult quickly, but he is definitely worth the wait.