Dr. Robert Kaufmann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 3rd, 2017
Dr. Kaufman is a wonderful doctor. He is very down to earth and is easy to talk to. I never once felt rushed out of an appointment. Dr. Kaufman answered all of our questions, even the dumb ones. He knew us by name and joked with us which made this difficult time a little easier.

December 31st, 2016
Great doctor
We saw Dr. Kaufman at the point where we were about to give up hope. He was extremely patient and understanding through the entire process. We will be eternally grateful for him and his staff.

December 23rd, 2016
true expert
went to see Dr. Kaufmann after wasting my time with another RE. She did not want to listen only hear herself talk. He listened,reviewed my records and first try PREGNANT!. So glad I came here.He is truly an expert in his field.

November 1st, 2016
Happily Pregnant
Dr Kaufmann was wonderful! From our very first encounter he was a straight shooter but he was also very compassionate. We were struggling with repeat miscarriages so Dr Kaufmann ran all sorts of tests. All came back normal and at that point he asked us to keep trying and add a progesterone suppository after ovulation. I am now 15 weeks pregnant and I couldnt be happier with Dr Kaufmann or his staff!

July 19th, 2016
I love Dr. Kaufman and his staff. I have been with him for several years and never a bad experience. My husband and I recommend him to everyone.

March 30th, 2016
Dr. Kaufmann and his staff were amazing. We felt immediately at ease. with our first visit.Very thorough in explaining our options. He did not pressure us to do IVF rather presented us the success rates with both IUI & IVF so we could make informed decision.Our treatment plan was executed and pregnant! Could not thank Dr. Kaufmann enough!!Would highly recommend

January 15th, 2016
Dr. Kaufman and staff are wonderful!
Dr. Kaufman and his team at Fort Worth fertility are absolutely amazing. He gave us great, straight forward advice and was very compassionate along the way making us feel comfortable and excited for each step. The nurses are just as wonderful, which is very important while going through any kind of treatment. Amy was my nurse and answered all of my questions via email sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes later! Knowing I could rely on a quick response during that stressful time was such a breath of fresh air! We are so glad we chose Dr. K for our journey to baby!! If you are looking for a wonderful compassionate office that delivers RESULTS ;)) this is your place!

December 27th, 2015
Dr. K is amazing! Super friendly, supportive, and informative. Front desk and other staff not as friendly and not as informative. I'm sure they do these services multiple times a day and may just forget that this is new to the patient and a very nerve racking thing for the patient. Just felt rushed and not very welcomed to ask questions. But just with the staff, not the doctor.

December 14th, 2015
A kind, understanding RE
He made a stressful situation better and has a fantastic bedside manner. To be clear I have all female doctors and it is rare for me to give a male doctor a good review. I would travel no matter how far to see him again. I trust him and his judgement for the future of my family. If you need someone to treat you like a person and not a number he is the doctor for you. We had a great experience and they treat the husbands like they matter too which they are not always considered because they are not the focused patient. You have helped us achieve our dream and we owe him a thank you cannot be expressed in words. Those who are going through this process understand how much a understanding, and kind RE can make this emotional struggle a little better. Thanks so much!

December 2nd, 2015
Dr. Kaufmann has problems with boundaries. Too touchy feely. Kind of a flirt.

October 22nd, 2015
Grateful
We went through treatment to get our Son three years ago. The treatment was not fun but Dr Kaufmann and his exceptional staff made it easy. The love and support that we received made us go back for #2 . We just finished and are pregnant again. We experienced the same amazing care that we did the first time. Would definitely recommend.

October 21st, 2015
Dr. Kaufmann and the entire staff at FW Fertility has been a blessing through the whole IVF process. Dr. Kaufmann is knowledgeable and kind. At our first appointment we were told their goal was to get us the family we wanted! We have been blessed with our first child thanks for FW Fertility. The entire support staff helps make an emotional process of IVF a bit easier. Questions are answered promptly either by phone or email. Highly recommend Dr. Kaufmann and FW Fertility!