Dr. Robert Kaufmann MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fort Worth, TX

no change

April 19th, 2017
Best Fertility Doctor!
My husband and I love Dr. Kaufmann, and his office staff. He is so personable and caring about his patients.

April 18th, 2017
Dr. Kaufmann was great took the time to walk is through the whole process.

March 14th, 2017
Great experience!
We were very happy with the services and care provided.

March 10th, 2017
I can not say enough great things about Dr. Kaufmann and his staff. From the moment we met with Dr. Kaufmann we felt that he was there to listen and help us in our journey of becoming parents. We are so thankful for the care we received at his office. It was a long journey and they never gave up on us. They were always available and answered all of our questions very timely. We are so grateful for each one of them and would recommend them to anybody who has a desire to become parents.

March 6th, 2017
Great Doctor!
I gave Dr. K a 5 because I am rating the doctor not the staff! He is and excellent doctor who really does care what his patients go through. Sometimes his optimism brings you down but it is worth it. He stays the course even when you are low and think there is no where to go. For all the people saying he only cares about cash that is wrong. After years of being with him my pregnancy was spontaneous following an IUI before we started IVF. He was not upset and mad that he didn't get to charge me for IVF. He was just as happy and took great care of me until I was released to my OB. Yes the front office staff could not care less why you are there or what you are going through. They are there to do a job and have no interest in you or your journey. Some nurses may seem that way too but it's only because Dr K. is your doctor and they do not spend as much time with you as he does. Some nurses are better than others but give them a chance and don't judge Dr K. by a poor front office staff.

March 2nd, 2017
Dr. Kaufmann really does care about his patients. When the first attempt did not take, he personally called me that evening, after regular office hours to check on me and address any concerns I might have.

February 28th, 2017
Dr. Kaufmann is an amazing Doctor who actually makes you feel that what you seem to perceive as impossible is very much possible; & he has an amazing and caring bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone!

January 3rd, 2017
Dr. Kaufman is a wonderful doctor. He is very down to earth and is easy to talk to. I never once felt rushed out of an appointment. Dr. Kaufman answered all of our questions, even the dumb ones. He knew us by name and joked with us which made this difficult time a little easier.

December 31st, 2016
Great doctor
We saw Dr. Kaufman at the point where we were about to give up hope. He was extremely patient and understanding through the entire process. We will be eternally grateful for him and his staff.

December 23rd, 2016
true expert
went to see Dr. Kaufmann after wasting my time with another RE. She did not want to listen only hear herself talk. He listened,reviewed my records and first try PREGNANT!. So glad I came here.He is truly an expert in his field.

November 1st, 2016
Happily Pregnant
Dr Kaufmann was wonderful! From our very first encounter he was a straight shooter but he was also very compassionate. We were struggling with repeat miscarriages so Dr Kaufmann ran all sorts of tests. All came back normal and at that point he asked us to keep trying and add a progesterone suppository after ovulation. I am now 15 weeks pregnant and I couldnt be happier with Dr Kaufmann or his staff!

July 19th, 2016
I love Dr. Kaufman and his staff. I have been with him for several years and never a bad experience. My husband and I recommend him to everyone.