Dr. Robert Kaufmann MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fort Worth, TX

• Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2017
Dr. Kaufmann has been such a blessing to us. He treats us like individuals instead of just a number. He has been actively working with us to help our family grow. We highly recommend him and happily drive over 4 hours to see him and his sweet staff!

May 21st, 2017
Great doctor and office manager!
Among five (5) fertility clinics considered in the Fort Worth-Dallas area, we initially selected Fort Worth Fertility. After discussing the fit and comfort level with our surrogate mother and agency, our final decision was another fertility clinic and doctor. We had an initial medical consultation with Dr. Kaufmann. Dr. Kaufmann has great medical knowledge and expertise and provides excellent medical advice. Both Dr. and Ms. Kaufmann are very eager, understanding, and customer-friendly, as they might have gone through the IVF process themselves to conceive. We were adamant about transferring only one embryo, but we eventually decided to transfer two with their advice. An asset, Dr. and Ms. Kaufmann will tell you what you need to hear to conceive a child, not necessarily what you want to hear.

April 20th, 2017
Best Fertility Doctor!
My husband and I love Dr. Kaufmann, and his office staff. He is so personable and caring about his patients.

April 18th, 2017
Great doctor, very professional, and takes his practice seriously. :)

April 18th, 2017
Dr. Kaufmann was great took the time to walk is through the whole process.

March 14th, 2017
Great experience!
We were very happy with the services and care provided.

March 10th, 2017
I can not say enough great things about Dr. Kaufmann and his staff. From the moment we met with Dr. Kaufmann we felt that he was there to listen and help us in our journey of becoming parents. We are so thankful for the care we received at his office. It was a long journey and they never gave up on us. They were always available and answered all of our questions very timely. We are so grateful for each one of them and would recommend them to anybody who has a desire to become parents.

March 6th, 2017
Great Doctor!
I gave Dr. K a 5 because I am rating the doctor not the staff! He is and excellent doctor who really does care what his patients go through. Sometimes his optimism brings you down but it is worth it. He stays the course even when you are low and think there is no where to go. For all the people saying he only cares about cash that is wrong. After years of being with him my pregnancy was spontaneous following an IUI before we started IVF. He was not upset and mad that he didn't get to charge me for IVF. He was just as happy and took great care of me until I was released to my OB. Yes the front office staff could not care less why you are there or what you are going through. They are there to do a job and have no interest in you or your journey. Some nurses may seem that way too but it's only because Dr K. is your doctor and they do not spend as much time with you as he does. Some nurses are better than others but give them a chance and don't judge Dr K. by a poor front office staff.

March 2nd, 2017
Dr. Kaufmann really does care about his patients. When the first attempt did not take, he personally called me that evening, after regular office hours to check on me and address any concerns I might have.

February 28th, 2017
Dr. Kaufmann is an amazing Doctor who actually makes you feel that what you seem to perceive as impossible is very much possible; & he has an amazing and caring bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone!

January 3rd, 2017
Dr. Kaufman is a wonderful doctor. He is very down to earth and is easy to talk to. I never once felt rushed out of an appointment. Dr. Kaufman answered all of our questions, even the dumb ones. He knew us by name and joked with us which made this difficult time a little easier.

January 1st, 2017
Great doctor
We saw Dr. Kaufman at the point where we were about to give up hope. He was extremely patient and understanding through the entire process. We will be eternally grateful for him and his staff.