Dr. Robert Lambert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lambert?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lambert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2012

A caring dr.

I felt comfortable checking in and everything in between and then checking out. Dr. Lambert guided me through the whole appointment. His bedside manner many could learn from him as he was caring and took his time and explained everything in English! I felt better about my health issue as he made me feel comfortable and confident that I was going to be in great hands and start feeling better! Thank you Dr. Lambert!

June 29th, 2011

I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.. Dr. Lambert was wonderful with me and my husband .. Any questions we had he answered honestly .. He made me feel comfortable with my decision to have surgery.. Thank you Dr. Lambert ...

March 7th, 2011

This man is the best! Wonderful and caring surgeon. I had a great result an would highly recommend him. Trust him implicitly.

August 2nd, 2010

Extremely poor breast surgeon, extremely poor patient relations

Dr. Lambert performed a breast biopsy and lumpectomy for cancer on me in 2007 in NH. He assured me he had plenty of experience with breast surgery, and that there was no such thing as a "breast surgeon" when I inquired as to who should do the surgery. Prior to the surgery he assured me there would be little to no change in my breast appearance, maybe a small dent, as the tumor was under a cm at biopsy. However, post surgery, I had a huge, noticeable loss of breast tissue, a diplaced nipple due to his removing an elipse of my skin (as opposed to a straight incision) that pulled the nipple over, and a dogear. His surgical report states that after removing the expected tissue, he went back in & removed an even larger amount. The later lab report found no cancer in the removed tissue--it was all gotten during the biopsy. When I questioned him about this and the resultant condition of my breast at a followup visit, he became angry and abrupt and abusive, saying to me: "You are at greater risk than any other woman for recurrence", and "You will always have a dark cloud hanging over you". Several doctors subsequently told me he was "quirky", "had a temper", "not liked by OR nurses".

December 14th, 2009

Would not recommend this surgeon, ESPECIALLY for a mastectomy.

September 26th, 2008

A great surgeon-he saved my life

A wonderful human being. I would trust him with my life.

September 22nd, 2017