Learn more about Dr. Robert Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Larson, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Larson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Larson FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Larson practice?
- Dr. Robert Larson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Larson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corning, NY.
See Sayre Surgeons.