A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Larson, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Larson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Larson FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Larson practice?
- Dr. Robert Larson has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Larson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corning, NY and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.