A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Larson, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Larson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Larson practice?
Dr. Robert Larson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellsboro, PA and Corning, NY.
See Sayre Surgeons.