Dr. Robert Anthony Larson MD, RVT, and FACS is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Larson, MD, RVT, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Larson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Larson practice?
Dr. Robert Larson practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wellsboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Sayre, PA.
See Wellsboro Surgeons, Wellsboro Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Wellsboro General Practitioners, and Wellsboro Radiologists.