Learn more about Dr. Robert Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Larson, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Larson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Larson FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Larson practice?
- Dr. Robert Larson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Larson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corning, NY.
See Sayre Surgeons.